Thursday, March 24, 2011

Susan Brown Beauty

Susan Brown is a contemporary artist & musician. I very much enjoy her music & I utterly adore her gloriously feminine artwork. Such intense beauty resides in her collection of works it takes my breathe away. I could live surrounded by her delightful pictures forever & never tire of their loveliness.
You can find Susan at Bohemian Romance. Listen to samples of her music, view the gallery of her work, read about her creative journey & passion, visit Susan's online shop or catch up with her through her blog femme hesse.












This smile box is presented with Susan's blessing.
 I am soo grateful to you Susan for sharing your beauty with the world ♥

                               Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
                                       This slideshow created with Smilebox

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Catherine! You really do have a beautiful way of expressing yourself...you're "artistic" in your use of words. Such a very feminine peaceful space you've created here. I love the fairies and birds and magic and wonder. Thank you for sharing it with me :)

    Love and beauty my friend...
    Susan

    ReplyDelete